Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1150.618 IRR / UYU *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 36% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,071,537 ($U18,313) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)