Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 1154.953 IRR / UYU *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 36% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,271,839 ($U11,491) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)