Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 1132.851 IRR / UYU *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 34% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,114,127 ($U11,576) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 2 hours ago)