Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 4862.771 IRR / SDG *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 23% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,416,001 (2,965 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)