Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 4871.618 IRR / SDG *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,478,645 (1,946 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (43 minutes ago)