Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 51845.259 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 62% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,015,799 (€502) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)