Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 40131.308 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,091,498 (€550) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Orlando, Florida costs $1,550 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Qingdao costs 元4.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,900 (about 1 hour ago)