Cost of living comparison between Malaga, Spain and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 34487.412 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 46% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,398,017 (€330) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €30 (36 minutes ago)