Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2013. Exchange rate: 1.618 IRR / BYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 16% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,159,684 (5,043,435 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)