Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2013. Exchange rate: 1.623 IRR / BYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 16% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,500,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,927,866 (8,581,414 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)