Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.412 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 91% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,609,232 (348,409 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (36 minutes ago)