Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.452 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 94% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,361,698 (428,982 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)