Cost of living comparison between Makassar, Indonesia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.432 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,439,057 (Rp 4,291,719) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)