Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 40432.439 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 81% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,838,173 (€738) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)