Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2014. Exchange rate: 1.623 IRR / BYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 10% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,897,742 (11,027,384 p.) in Mahilioŭ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,591 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (28 minutes ago)