Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2014. Exchange rate: 1.617 IRR / BYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 12% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,738,579 (5,404,583 p.) in Mahilioŭ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (about 1 hour ago)