Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand vs Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 3388.846 IRRX / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,366,832 (14,677 ฿) in Maha Sarakham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 50元 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)