Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4951.287 IRRX / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,410,294 (13,488 ฿) in Maha Sarakham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (39 minutes ago)