Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1936.355 IRRX / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,631,198 (12,712 ฿) in Maha Sarakham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (23 minutes ago)