Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1145.210 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,494,361 (13,530 ฿) in Maha Sarakham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Villach costs €0.87 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £2,365 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (38 minutes ago)