Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 934.025 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,577,751 (11,325 ฿) in Maha Sarakham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)