Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 956.861 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,291,757 (15,981 ฿) in Maha Sarakham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)