Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 685.860 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 27% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,629,994 (руб 30,079) in Magnitogorsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (39 minutes ago)