Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 547.037 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,456,966 (руб 33,740) in Magnitogorsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)