Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,648 prices entered by 412 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 38099.449 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 67% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,025,188 (€604) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 110 zł (27 minutes ago)