Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,129 prices entered by 544 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 40058.572 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 66% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,465,102 (€586) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (36 minutes ago)