Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,653 prices entered by 401 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 36264.252 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 65% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,923,526 (€356) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (about 1 hour ago)