Cost of living comparison between Madrid, Spain and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,637 prices entered by 409 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 34229.187 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 64% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,982,963 (€467) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)