Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,187 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 508.310 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 15% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,272,194 (₨32,012) in Madras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria, Seychelles costs 47 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)