Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,526 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 622.626 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,066,508 (₨29,017) in Madras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)