Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 501.942 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,034,756 (₨18,000) in Madras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)