Cost of living comparison between Mackay, Australia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 24300.145 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 73% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,853,782 (AU$694) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)