Cost of living comparison between Mackay, Australia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 23963.856 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 71% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,081,997 (AU$838) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (36 minutes ago)