Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 32444.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,162,676 ($467) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)