Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 37054.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 34% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,297,223 ($494) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Morelia costs Mex$ 389 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (30 minutes ago)