Cost of living comparison between Machala, Ecuador and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 31687.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,067,712 ($476) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)