Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 35232.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 34% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,647,404 ($586) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)