Cost of living comparison between Maceió, Brazil and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 10205.374 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,863,709 (R$ 1,554) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)