Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10467.445 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,930,838 (R$ 2,000) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)