Cost of living in Macao compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4054.159 IRR / MOP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 113% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,644,227 (4,105 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (28 minutes ago)