Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 34408.998 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 79% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,471,027 (€508) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)