Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1233.536 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 9% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,612,828 (8,604₴) in Lviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)