Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2106.232 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 6% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,045,681 (E£ 7,143) in Luxor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (23 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (about 1 hour ago)