Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3289.107 IRR / ZMW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 5% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,198,085 (2,492 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Beirut costs 2,500 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (15 minutes ago)