Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4113.472 IRR / ZMW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 10% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,925,892 (4,115 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (44 minutes ago)