Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3496.335 IRR / ZMW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,372,528 (4,683 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (43 minutes ago)