Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4708.250 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 36% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,947,905 (元3,387) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 150 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (about 1 hour ago)