Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4937.255 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 31% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,007,498 (元4,052) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)