Cost of living in Luhans'k, Ukraine compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2015. Exchange rate: 1205.318 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luhans'k (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,866,779 (7,356₴) in Luhans'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (about 1 hour ago)