Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 574.304 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,856,845 (₨31,093) in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (44 minutes ago)