Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 539.708 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 27% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,631,016 (₨36,373) in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)