Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 508.310 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,485,807 (₨36,367) in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 800,000 ₦ (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)