Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 635.180 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,850,514 (₨32,826) in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)