Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 644.162 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 14% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,487,099 (Php27,147) in Lucena City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (40 minutes ago)