Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.893 IRR / CDF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 68% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,187,141 (1,150,489 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)