Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.867 IRR / CDF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 87% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,392,731 (1,056,796 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)