Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 196.484 IRR / AOA *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 277% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,471,036 (149,992 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)