Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Luanda have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 193.664 IRR / AOA *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 149% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 39,618,371 (204,573 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)