Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1735.597 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,956,562 (Mex$ 6,889) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)