Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1508.848 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,264,301 (Mex$ 7,465) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (34 minutes ago)