Cost of living comparison between Los Cabos, Mexico and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2014. Exchange rate: 1701.772 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,096,736 (Mex$ 5,345) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,683 (about 1 hour ago)