Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1619.899 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,029,483 (Mex$ 8,661) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (27 minutes ago)