Cost of living in Long Xuyen, Vietnam compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.421 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Long Xuyen (Vietnam) is 7% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,265,115 (5,112,945 ₫) in Long Xuyen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)