Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11438.072 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,717,851 (R$ 1,724) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2,500 (35 minutes ago)