Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.529 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 40% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,239,337 (356,788 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (15 minutes ago)