Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.991 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,842,443 (298,964 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)