Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.881 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,525,664 (195,352 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨23,766 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,900 (about 1 hour ago)