Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 11039.041 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 38% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,528,496 (1,769 zł) in Łódź to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (44 minutes ago)