Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 11371.066 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 39% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,150,421 (1,948 zł) in Łódź to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $18 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (about 1 hour ago)