Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8692.961 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,231,313 (1,752 zł) in Łódź to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toowoomba costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)