Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Lobito have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 180.032 IRR / AOA *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 134% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 31,888,312 (177,126 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)