Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 203.336 IRR / AOA *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 188% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 40,296,947 (198,179 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)