Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 35018.211 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 46% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,122,807 (€489) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Hamburg costs €2.59 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,480 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (43 minutes ago)