Cost of living comparison between Livingstone, Zambia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3197.361 IRR / ZMW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 15% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,001,868 (2,815 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,066 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)