Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3516.638 IRR / ZMW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 17% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,218,607 (4,612 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (41 minutes ago)