Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3495.446 IRR / ZMW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 17% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,139,482 (2,615 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)