Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 40730.833 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 63% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,721,319 (£312) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)