Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 40446.703 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 64% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,782,656 (£316) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)