Cost of living comparison between Liverpool, United Kingdom and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 38721.069 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 58% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,564,532 (£479) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)