Cost of living comparison between Lisbon, Portugal and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,249 prices entered by 352 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 34236.747 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 47% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,215,708 (€503) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)