Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,530 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 51395.196 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 63% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,295,141 (€453) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)