Cost of living comparison between Lipa City, Philippines and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 648.623 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 14% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,375,159 (Php20,621) in Lipa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 2 hours ago)