Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 646.328 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,945,628 (Php18,482) in Lipa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩75,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)