Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 58.945 IRR / CRC *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 44% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,038,402 (₡ 238,160) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (19 minutes ago)