Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 58.735 IRR / CRC *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 36% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,214,999 (₡ 378,224) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr390,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 50,000 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,010 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $500 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,666 (38 minutes ago)