Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 58.950 IRR / CRC *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 41% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,578,044 (₡ 281,224) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 1 hour ago)