Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 41746.642 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 65% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,658,099 (€567) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)