Cost of living in Limoges, France vs Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 183553.336 IRRX / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 104% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 32,839,912 (€688) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)