Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 40209.813 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 65% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,548,513 (€635) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)