Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 38231.857 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 77% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,858,450 (€755) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)