Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 41557.771 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 70% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,337,794 (€610) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $430 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (35 minutes ago)