Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 34651.621 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 58% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,453,940 (€446) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (3 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (36 minutes ago)