Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 44874.785 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 72% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,242,065 (€518) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 350 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osijek costs 100,000 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (35 minutes ago)