Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 34802.983 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 58% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,468,720 (€444) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)