Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.684 IRRX / MWK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 53% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,025,156 (363,180 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)