Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.399 IRRX / MWK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 55% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,425,919 (417,045 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,253 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)