Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 44.877 IRR / MWK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,329,149 (252,451 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)