Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.849 IRR / MWK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 27% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,217,260 (410,197 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (43 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)