Cost of living comparison between Lille, France and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 34563.687 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lille (France) is 75% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,461,607 (€592) in Lille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)