Cost of living in Lille, France compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 51845.259 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lille (France) is 88% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,592,999 (€571) in Lille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)