Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6672.598 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,627,901 (元2,942) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)