Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 34206.992 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 71% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,659,866 (€487) in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)