Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 36264.252 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 72% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,184,667 (€557) in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)