Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 33963.516 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 70% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,958,878 (€588) in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)