Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.750 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 143% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 34,796,835 (441,862 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)