Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.174 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 129% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 33,694,999 (579,209 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tijuana costs Mex$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (11 minutes ago)